Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day #40, Santa Rosa/Fairfield

Wednesday Nov 18, 2009 - Today we went to Santa Rosa to visit friends, Bill and Gloria Stubbs.
Photos from on the road (note all photos are taken through the car windows at top speed).

Bill is into making his own boomerangs, so we went to a park and threw several that he had made. He gave me a blank and expects me to shape it and throw it. I will see how this all works out. It was a good day for a home cooked lunch and boomerangs.

More photos on the road back to Fairfield.

The animal of the day. It's not the best photo but it was taken in Santa Rosa in Bill's front yard.

Thursday we take off for home. It looks like lots of rain at home. Maybe we will just turn around and head for the South.

1 comment:

Max and Deanna said...

Wow your moving shots are much better than mine. I think your window is cleaner!! I like the "mid-air" boomerang pictures also.