Friday, November 6, 2009

Day #28, Tucson AZ Area

Friday Nov 6, 2009 - Today we visited down town Tucson and the Mission San Xavier del Bac.
The following are photos of our hotel in Tucson. Fun, fun, fun hey it all I have to work with.

These photos are of down town Tucson. Big building, small buildings, statues and churches. Like any other big city.

Mission San Xavier del Bac (White Dove of the Desert). This is a Franciscan mission that has been in use for 200 years. It's used by the O'Odham Indians.

More mission photos.

Animal of the day. I will let you guess what it is. Hey its all I had to work with. I shot the photo while Nina was in shopping. I even had to feed it so I could take it's picture.

Tomorrow on the Phoenix AZ.

2 comments:

michele rumsey said...

it would not be a trip without dad feeding the birds.
love ya michele

Max and Deanna said...

I recognize that bird. We have a lot of it's relatives here in Belarus!! Great city shots.