Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day #20, Taos to Santa Fe NM

Thursday Oct 29, 2009 - Traveled between Taos and Santa Fe. My back was feeling a lot better so we could travel. Nina drove and I sat in the passenger set and took pictures. I don't think I am as dedicated to the job as Nina is.
The following is what we saw between Taos and Santa Fe. I liked the house with the flag and Camel Rock.

When we got to Santa Fe the sun was out, it was cold, and then later it snowed hard. We just cannot seem to get away from the snow.

2 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

That deer statue reminds me of our Buffalo Statue here in Belarus. Keep the snow--we haven't had any here yet, just really, really cold.

michele rumsey said...

we woke up to snow also this morning, it is hard to drive in slow mode, i hope that it is just a little teaser. glad you are feeling a tad better.
love michele