Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day #19, Taos NM (Sick)

Wednesday Oct 28, 2009 - Today I got sick. I went down to breakfast and was placing some apple juice on the table when a sharp pain went down my back. I was just able to make it back to the room. Apparently I have pinched my sciatica nerve in my back. I have been flat on my back for most of the day in a great deal of pain. We hope to move on the Santa Fe tomorrow, but we will just wait and see how I am feeling tomorrow.
The picture below shows how I have been feeling today. (in jail)

This is the room we spent the entire day.

The weather outside was not too good for traveling. There was snow all the way from Taos to Santa Fe. The temperature got down to the low 20's. We're hoping for a better day tomarrow.

4 comments:

Michele Rumsey said...

just watching the weather, it was showing that you are on the edge of that massive storm that went through, and is still there. and you thought you would miss snow. Hasn't it followed you on this whole trip. Maybe California does not want you. it might follow you there. hope your feeling better today. love michele

Darla said...

That is a long way from home to get sick. I hope you are feeling much better today.

Darla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randy and Susan Landon said...

Are you home sick at all? You are on quite a trip. Hope it warms up for you soon. I am reading these blogs backwards so i already know you are in warmer weather oh well.