Friday, August 28, 2009

My August Projects

Nina has had me busy this month.
She said she wanted to raise the bed in the spare room because it was too close to the floor. I thought storage under the bed would be a good idea. So this was the result. Six new drawers to support the bed.

Then she told me that the drawers she used next to her sewing machine were always falling out. She said a new set of wooden drawers like the one I built for the garage would be good. She is always saying I build thing that are to nice for the garage. I'm just following my dad, he said he deserved good cabinets in his garage. Anyway the drawers below are the result of her request. Because I know my answer to Nina must be "yes Mam, right now and thank you".

Tomorrow we start our 2009 Alaska cruise. I'm ready to go.

3 comments:

Randy and Susan Landon said...

I love your drawers. And yes is always good. i did not know you headed out on a Cruise. That sounds like so much fun. it was beautiful up there.

Max and Deanna said...

Those look great. Hey you can't go to Alaska without us!!!! Have a great trip.

Leslie said...

Just so you know, I have that same bedspread on my bed. :o)