Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Checking for Sharks

Our backyard pool was so "large" that I would have Brandon don his dive gear and check it for sharks.

But all he ever found was a dolphin for two.

After he had made sure the pool was save I could enter and enjoy.

Later I would use his shark finding skills in the big ocean. I would send Brandon out first to clear the way of sharks or any other undesirable sea creatures.

So it turns out that kids can be useful for somethings.
As you may have noticed I am scanning a different set of photo albums.

3 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

Because I know Brandon is still with us--the waters must of been safe. Your post made me laugh!!

tonya said...

Haha. I remember that styrofoam surfboard!

Randy and Susan Landon said...

I love the shark pictures. Have you ever found any in your ocean travels?