Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trip for Staisha’s Graduation, Day 6

Briana’s cat had 4 kittens Sunday and Briana is the kittens sitter. While Nina & Michele went shopping Briana and I went to McDonalds for lunch and then we went golfing.

This was Briana’s first time golfing and she did great.

Today Staisha Graduates for High School. Congratulations to Staisha.

St Anthony High School Class of 2009 Graduation

Staisha is no longer a High School student. On to “Ricks” oh yea that’s BYUI now.


I guess my family has not been trained how to pose for pictures. But, I love them all.

4 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

I can't believe you have a grand-daughter old enough to graduate from high school. Sad we don't still have apartments for her to live in.

Mary Anne said...

I didn't think Michelle was that old, let alone her daughter. Does that mean we are getting old?

tonya said...

I think it is good those kittens are so small, otherwise I'd be tempted to ask y'all to bring me one!

Randy and Susan Landon said...

2 graduated one trip pretty cool.