Sunday, May 31, 2009

Idaho Trip, Day 9, Saturday

We went to Yellowstone Park to day

Photos on the way to the park

The animals we saw in the park. We would have traded 50 buffalo for 1 moose. Lots and lots of buffalo.

The Park is very pretty to see. It brings back many memories.

This is the inn keeper at "Gaye and Roger's B&B". I think she was working or our bill for staying there. Some places leave a little candy on the bed, but here we get a whole "Idaho Spud". Thank you Gaye for everthing.


3 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

Those photos reminded me of the one Nina took when we went through that park with you guys a few years ago.

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

Hi Aunt Nina and Uncle Rod...it is your favorite Niece Molly! I saw your blog on Vickie's and thought I would say hi. I love all the pictures of your many adventures! I wish I was still in Idaho so I could of seen you when you were there..but I guess the pictures online will have to do. I also have a blog but mine is private. If you want an invite you can just send me an email. cmwambat@yahoo.com

Randy and Susan Landon said...

The park is always great. Hope you made it home safe.