Friday, December 25, 2009

Day #5, Christmas Eve in Idaho 2009

Dec 24, 2009 Thursday, Christmas Eve.
Everyone went bowling at The REX.
Some times the pins went down and some times the ball just slipped by all the pins.

The following is Jordan and her dad bowling together. As you see Jordan bowled first but her ball takes the long way to the pins. While her day bowls second his ball gets to the pins first. But it's all good fun for all.

Everyone enjoyed the pizza. We even made Staisha serve us.

More games where played at home.

Grandma made jamies for all the grand kids.

3 comments:

Max and Deanna said...

I'm impressed with the pajamas. I've never done that. I hear that's the grandma thing to do. Another thing to put on my "to do" list when I get home.

Darla said...

It has been a LONG time since I have gone bowling. That looks like so much fun. Also, Nina, those pajama bottoms look GREAT on the grandchildren.

Randy and Susan Landon said...

Looks like a fun time. The pajamas look good.